Transaction Advisory Services
Unlock the full value of your transaction
It’s easier to lose money than it is to make it. And when you’ve put your heart, time, effort, and money into building a business, you want the maximum return for your work. On the other hand, if you’re buying, you certainly don’t want to put money on the table that didn’t need to be there. In today’s fast-paced deal environment, making quick decisions can be risky. Our tailored approach to due diligence for both buyers and sellers considers the unique dynamics, intricacies, and the financial ramifications of your transaction, including industry, size, and complexity. We also help you unlock the full value of your deal post-close, integrating strategic, operational, cultural, and financial considerations, while identifying, evaluating and mitigating risk.
- IRS updates FAQ page on 1099-K reporting, as change is coming
- Small businesses should seek tax deferrals, reductions
- Sarah McNally Promoted to Partner at Rodefer Moss
- IRS expanding use of chatbots for taxpayers inquiries
- UPDATE: Corporate Transparency Act — Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting Requirement