Are you a leader? Would you like to grow your career in public accounting and still enjoy work-life balance and a positive, friendly environment? Rodefer Moss, PLLC is a regional CPA firm that operates on a philosophy of listening better, trying harder, and caring more.
We would like a Tax Manager to join our team!
- Supervise and mentor staff and provide feedback about job performance and career growth?
- Plan, supervise, and complete multiple engagements?
- Prepare, plan, and review taxes for clients?
- Research tax issues and provide accurate technical guidance?
- Build and nurture internal and external relationships?
- Collaborate with and support other managers and partners?
- Perform broad range of accounting duties as needed?
Does this list describe your skillset?
- You have been working in public accounting with limited growth potential
- You have excellent communication, management, and supervision skills
- You have great interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- You are cooperative, enthusiastic, and able to work with a sense of urgency
- You have experience with corporate taxation, individuals, and partnerships
- You look forward to enhancing your competencies through continued professional education
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting and valid CPA license
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting
If so, consider joining Rodefer Moss. Here are FIVE reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Emphasis on work-life balance and a reasonable work week
- Supportive, flexible, team-oriented environment
- Opportunity to grow at your own pace
- Competitive salary, benefits, bonuses, incentives
- Business casual dress and laid-back office atmosphere
At Rodefer Moss, everyone counts! Email us at email@example.com and let us know you’re interested!