Would you like to launch your career in public accounting all while enjoying work-life balance in a positive, friendly environment? Rodefer Moss, PLLC is a regional CPA firm that operates on a philosophy of listening better, trying harder, and caring more.
We would like a Tax Associate to join our team!
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns of varying complexity?
- Assist in tax planning for clients?
- Conduct research on technical accounting and tax issues?
- Communicate with clients to identify and address their tax and consulting needs?
- Develop external relationships and build a network of peers?
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all client matters?
- Perform other accounting and tax duties as needed and assigned by supervisory personnel?
Does this list describe your skillset?
- You have been working in public accounting with limited growth potential
- You have excellent communication and supervision skills
- You have great interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- You are cooperative, enthusiastic, and able to work with a sense of urgency
- You look forward to enhancing your competencies through continued professional education
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting
- Valid CPA license and member in good standing with AICPA, a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in public accounting is a plus!
If so, consider joining Rodefer Moss. Here are FIVE reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Emphasis on work-life balance and a reasonable work week
- Supportive, flexible, team-oriented environment
- Opportunity to grow at your own pace
- Competitive salary, benefits, bonuses, incentives
- Business casual dress and laid-back office atmosphere
At Rodefer Moss, everyone counts! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re interested!