CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
& BUSINESS ADVISORS
Rodefer Moss & Co, PLLC is seeking a full-time Tax Associate to join our Knoxville, TN office.
We are looking for candidates who will demonstrate an ability to perform a wide variety of diversified accounting and tax assignments under the supervision of different professionals.
As a Tax Associate, your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of complete and accurate tax returns of varying complexity.
• Assisting in tax planning for clients.
• Conducting research on technical accounting and tax issues.
• Communicating with clients to identify and address their tax and consulting needs.
• Development of external relationships and building a network of peers.
• Maintaining strict confidentiality of all client matters.
• Performing other accounting and tax duties as needed and assigned by supervisory personnel.
Education, experience, and skills we’re looking for:
• 1-3 years' experience in a public accounting firm (within the last 7 years).
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting.
• CPA designation a plus, but not required. If licensed, should be a member in good standing with the AICPA.
• Well-rounded knowledge of accounting principles and tax.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and organization skills.
• Proficiency in use of computers, including accounting and tax software programs.
At Rodefer Moss, the opportunity to grow is in your hands. Our salary and benefits package is extremely competitive. Our team members enjoy a reasonable work week, a paperless work environment, continuing education program to develop you as a professional, bonus and incentive programs, and much more. If you are looking for a supportive, flexible, team-oriented organization where you can thrive and advance at your own pace, look no further!
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in joining our team as an Audit Associate, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.