CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
& BUSINESS ADVISORS
SUSIE SPEARS, CB
301 E. Elm Street
New Albany, IN 47150
Phone: (812) 945-5236
Fax: (812) 949-4095
Susie Spears is an AIPB Certified Bookkeeper with more than 14 years of public accounting experience.
She earned her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Indiana University. Her experience includes working with small businesses in tax and accounting in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, not-for-profit, service industry, professional services, medical offices and daycares.
• Advanced Certified ProAdvisor since 2009
• QuickBooks Online Advanced Certified since 2016
• Certified ProAdvisor 2007-2015
• Enterprise Solutions ProAdvisor V14
• Company File set-up for Desktop or Online
• Troubleshooting/correcting problems and errors
• QuickBooks payroll set-up
• Individual or group training for new users – how to use QuickBooks software, or
QuickBooks Online, print reports, create financial statements, invoices & customer
statements, print accounts payable checks, reconcile bank statements.
• Support for new or established clients
The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) began in May 2016 to compose new audit report-related rules. In announcing the review, the PCAOB noted that the auditor’s report was the main source of information for various interested parties, investors among them.
In school, teachers would sometimes telegraph or announce what would be on upcoming tests. Class members had a choice: take the hint, or not. The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) has delivered its message on