CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
& BUSINESS ADVISORS
STEPHANIE MILLER, CPA | SUPERVISOR
Stephanie is a Supervisor at Rodefer Moss and has nearly five years experience in public accounting. She is a graduate of Indiana University Southeast and became a licensed certified public accountant in 2016.
She has experience in a variety of industries but her specialty areas include corporate and not-for-profit tax and audit services. In addition to this, Stephanie also works closely with small business and individual tax preparation, bookkeeping, and compilation engagements.
Stephanie is a member of the Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Indiana CPA Society, the National Society of Leadership and Success, and Beta Gamma Sigma.
She is also a board member for the Floyd County Animal Rescue League.
AFFILIATIONS & INVOLVEMENT
• B.S., Accounting, Indiana University Southeast
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Member
• Beta Gamma Sigma; Member
• Indiana CPA Society; Member
• Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants; Member
• National Society of Leadership and Success; Member
• Floyd County Animal Rescue League; Member
• Business Valuations
• Construction Services
• Consulting Services
• Employee Benefit Plans
• Estates & Trusts
• Small Business Solutions
• Tax Compliance
• QuickBooks Assistance
• Not for Profit
• Small Business
• Financial Institutions
• Broker Dealers