Are you a leader? Would you like to grow your career in public accounting and still enjoy work-life balance and a positive, friendly environment? Rodefer Moss, PLLC is a regional CPA firm that operates on a philosophy of listening better, trying harder, and caring more.
We would like a Senior Audit Associate to join our team!
- Perform and complete fieldwork including preparation of workpapers for a variety of financial statement engagements?
- Provide analysis of account balances and documenting findings?
- Assist in drafting reports including footnotes?
- Work with clients in gaining an understanding of their business to apply the appropriate accounting and auditing standards in the preparation of workpapers?
- Conduct research on technical accounting issues?
- Develop external relationships and building a network of peers?
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all client matters?
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned by supervisory personnel?
Does this list describe your skillset?
- You have been working in public accounting with limited growth potential
- You have excellent communication and supervision skills
- You have great interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- You are cooperative, enthusiastic, and able to work with a sense of urgency
- You look forward to enhancing your competencies through continued professional education
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting
- Valid CPA license and member in good standing with AICPA, a plus
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting
If so, consider joining Rodefer Moss. Here are FIVE reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Emphasis on work-life balance and a reasonable work week
- Supportive, flexible, team-oriented environment
- Opportunity to grow at your own pace
- Competitive salary, benefits, bonuses, incentives
- Business casual dress and laid-back office atmosphere
At Rodefer Moss, everyone counts! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re interested!