CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
& BUSINESS ADVISORS
Rodefer Moss & Co, PLLC is seeking a full-time Senior Audit Associate to join our Kingsport, TN office:
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated an ability to oversee a wide variety of assurance engagements. Senior Audit Associates are responsible for ensuring engagements are completed timely and often lead one or more staff, instruct them in work to be performed, review work completed, and direct necessary revisions.
As a Senior Audit Associate, your responsibilities will include:
• Performing and completing field work including preparation of workpapers for a variety of financial statement engagements.
• Monitoring the workpaper preparation of Staff Accountants.
• Providing analysis of account balances and documenting findings.
• Drafting reports including footnotes.
• Working with clients in gaining an understanding of their business to apply the appropriate accounting and auditing standards in the preparation of workpapers.
• Performing research on technical accounting issues.
• Maintaining strict confidentiality of all client matters.
• Participating in external networking events and cultivating client relationships.
• Performing other accounting, audit, and tax duties as needed and assigned by supervisory personnel.
Education, experience, and skills we’re looking for:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a public accounting firm (within the last 7 years).
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting.
• Holds a valid CPA license or is eligible and actively pursuing their certification. If licensed, should be a member in good standing with the AICPA.
• Well-rounded knowledge of accounting principles.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and organization skills.
• Proficiency in use of computers, including accounting and tax software programs.
At Rodefer Moss, the opportunity to grow is in your hands. Our salary and benefits package is extremely competitive. Our team members enjoy a reasonable work week, a paperless work environment, continuing education program to develop you as a professional, bonus and incentive programs, and much more. If you are looking for a supportive, flexible, team-oriented organization where you can thrive and advance at your own pace, look no further! To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.