Are you detail-oriented, energetic, and great at multi-tasking? Do you value work-life balance and a friendly, encouraging work environment? Rodefer Moss, PLLC is a regional accounting firm that operates on a philosophy of listening better, trying harder, and caring more. We'd like you to join our team!
• Produce various client deliverables, including reports, and project lists by formatting, inputting information, and creating text data
• Foster positive relationships through interactions with clients and staff?
• Create and proofread written materials, including reports, letters, and memos?
• Organize meetings, staff lunches, and other events as needed?
• Maintain and order necessary office equipment and supplies as needed?
Does this list describe your skillset?
• You are organized, detail-oriented, dependable, and trustworthy
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of professionalism
• You can generate quality work while meeting multiple deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other productivity tools
• 2+ years in office administration or office management
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field, preferred
If so, consider joining Rodefer Moss. Here are FIVE reasons we think you’ll love it here:
At Rodefer Moss, everyone counts! Email us at email@example.com and let us know you’re interested!