CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
& BUSINESS ADVISORS
IT SUPPORT– JOHNSON CITY, TN
Essential tasks, including but not limited to:
• Provide end-user support for a variety of hardware and software.
• Assist with the administration of office phone systems.
• Offer onsite and remote technical support to end users in multiple locations.
• Troubleshoot issues for end users in person, by phone, or by email.
• Assist with assembly, installation, and configuration of peripherals.
• Install end-user software and maintain software through updates and upgrades.
• Work with hardware and software vendors to troubleshoot both user and network issues.
• Troubleshoot application system issues, resolve or recommend solutions.
• Document problems and solutions for future reference.
• Research issues to resolve problems outside of knowledge base.
• General schedule is 8 A.M. – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday. Schedule is subject to change due to workload as some tasks need to be done after hours when network is free from user activity.
• Centralized in Johnson City office but expected to provide support to all offices in firm.
• Report directly to supervisor
• Driving to other offices may be required in personal car. (Reimbursed for mileage.)
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• Preferably 1-3 years of IT support experience, help-desk support a plus.
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as Microsoft Office suite.
• Must be a team player.
• Comfortable providing end-user support for users with varying levels of technical knowledge.
• Must be organized, pay attention to detail, and be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to operate general office equipment and utilize computer software programs.
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directions in a timely manner.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Safety Hazards of the Job: Minimal hazards. General office working conditions.
This job description does not list all duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors to perform other duties or comply with changes in instructions. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.