CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
& BUSINESS ADVISORS
Rodefer Moss is currently seeking an Accounting Support Associate to join our Kingsport, TN office.
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated an ability to capably perform the functions of a bookkeeper. Accounting Support staff are given a variety of accounting and tax assignments under supervision of different professionals.
As an Accounting Support Associate, your responsibilities will include:
• Keying quarterly payroll and accounting transactions for various clients and maintaining a working knowledge of payroll services.
• Recording transactions in ledgers, preparing trial balances and simple financial statements using computer software programs.
• Reconciling accounts to control accounts and bank reconciliations.
• Performing schedule computations of accruals, property and equipment, and calculating depreciation expense.
• Performing review procedures as assigned by supervisors.
• Preparing payroll tax, sales or other local tax and certain personal income tax returns.
• Assisting in proofing financial statements, tax returns, and other documents.
• Data entry for depreciation.
• Performing other accounting and tax duties as needed in engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel.
Education, experience, and skills we’re looking for:
• Full charge bookkeeping experience and significant accounting knowledge.
• Knowledge of accounting principles and personal income tax.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and organization skills.
• Proficiency in use of computers, calculators and computer accounting and tax software programs.
• QuickBooks experience a plus, but not required.
At Rodefer Moss, the opportunity to grow is in your hands. Our salary and benefits package is extremely competitive. Our team members enjoy a reasonable work week, a paperless work environment, continuing education program to develop you as a professional, bonus and incentive programs, and much more. If you are looking for a supportive, flexible, team-oriented organization where you can thrive and advance at your own pace, look no further! To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.