Are you a leader? Would you like to grow your career in public accounting and still enjoy work-life balance and a positive, friendly environment? Rodefer Moss, PLLC is a regional CPA firm that operates on a philosophy of listening better, trying harder, and caring more.
We would like an Audit Manager to join our team!
- Supervise and mentor staff and provide feedback about job performance and career growth?
- Plan, supervise, and complete multiple engagements?
- Build and nurture internal and external relationships?
- Collaborate with and support other managers and partners?
- Perform broad range of accounting duties as needed?
- Assume full responsibility for planning, supervising, and completing routine engagements?
- Meet time constraints and deadlines?
- Serve as the Manager in a regional office responsible for the supervision of a full range of audit, review and compilation engagements, to include planning, internal controls documentation, risk assessment procedures, test work, and financial statement preparation?
- Oversee client relationships which would include managing multiple audit and accounting engagements simultaneously, as well as, coordinating the delivery of other services, and developing business proposals?
- Have significant responsivity to grow the firm through new business as well as the scope of services to existing clients?
- Identify and assess internal control system weaknesses, perform detailed testing and analysis using various audit and analytical techniques, examine intricate accounting systems, and demonstrate an understanding of statistical sampling?
- Counsel and advise employees? Evaluate performance, recommend and approve training and development, recommend recognition and promotion, and initiate appropriate remedial action for performance or conduct deficiencies?
- Research technical accounting issues?
- Work with the team to identify audit issues and provide timely solutions and consultation directly to partners and senior management?
- Assist audit partners and senior management on client proposals and business development calls?
- Actively participate in audit planning meetings, closing meetings, and committee meetings as a key member of the audit team?
- Does this list describe your skillset?
- You have been working in public accounting with limited growth potential
- You have excellent communication, management, and supervision skills
- You have great interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- You are cooperative, enthusiastic, and able to work with a sense of urgency
- You look forward to enhancing your competencies through continued professional education
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting
- Valid CPA license and member in good standing with AICPA
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting
- Governmental experience preferred
- If so, consider joining Rodefer Moss. Here are FIVE reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Emphasis on work-life balance and a reasonable work week
- Supportive, flexible, team-oriented environment
- Opportunity to grow at your own pace
- Competitive salary, benefits, bonuses, incentives
- Business casual dress and laid-back office atmosphere
At Rodefer Moss, everyone counts! Email us at email@example.com and let us know you’re interested!