CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
& BUSINESS ADVISORS
Admin. Assistant– Knoxville, TN
Rodefer Moss & Co, PLLC is seeking a full-time administrative assistant with strong organizational and attention-to-detail skills. This position requires a high-energy professional with strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
• Copies, scans and processes tax returns, extensions, estimates, tax notices, and other various tax related functions
• Prepares and sends client correspondence ensuring it is accurate and error free
• Prepares electronic and bound copies of financial statements
• Assist with scheduling meetings, staff lunches, and other events
• Review and sort mail and flag time sensitive and response needed items
• Prepare, type and edit correspondence and statistical information
• Assist with monthly billing
• Interaction by phone or face-to-face with clients
• Maintaining strict confidentiality of all client matters
• Bachelors in Business required
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism
• Ability to work effectively with all levels within the firm
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to generate a quality work product in a timely manner with strong attention to detail
At Rodefer Moss, the opportunity to grow is in your hands. Our salary and benefits package is extremely competitive. Our team members enjoy a reasonable workweek, a paperless work environment, and much more. If you are looking for a supportive, flexible, team-oriented organization, where you can thrive and advance at your own pace, look no further!
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.