Phone: (865) 583-0091
Fax: (865) 583-0560
608 Mabry Hood Road
Knoxville, TN 37932
Vladimir has more than 7 years of public accounting experience. He graduated from Tennessee Technological University and has also achieved the honor of having the highest score on the CPA exam in the state of Tennessee during the 2008 calendar year.
Vladimir is a manager in the assurance department of Rodefer Moss & Co, PLLC, and has been the lead team member on multiple engagements. Vladimir has performed audits, reviews, and compilations on clients in a wide variety of industries, including financial institutions; not-for profits; employee benefit plans; oil and gas industry; manufacturing; public companies; utilities; construction; governmental entities (including Yellow Book and Single Audit engagements). His clients range from start-ups to billion dollar size companies.
Vladimir has also worked on BDO audits and quarterly reviews (Rodefer Moss is a BDO Alliance firm) with the BDO Charlotte, NC; Houston, TX; Dallas, TX; and Anchorage, AK offices.
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Member
• Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants; Member
• Tennessee Banker’s Association; Member
• Financial Industry Group of the BDO USA Alliance; Member
• B.S., Accounting, Tennessee Technological University
• Masters, Finance, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria