Phone: (812) 945-5236
Fax: (812) 949-4095
301 E. Elm Street
New Albany, IN 47150
Rich Robinson is a Partner in the Indiana and Kentucky offices of Rodefer Moss. He heads the Valuation Practice in those offices. Rich has been a CPA for 30 years and has been active in the business valuation field for 12 years. He received his ABV (Accredited in Business Valuation) credential in 2005.
Rich’s experience in the valuation field includes valuations for divorce, estates and estate planning, gifting, family limited partnerships, SBA loans, FASB 141 and FASB 142 engagements. His industry experience includes healthcare, retail, construction, professional services, manufacturing, construction, real estate and investments. His trial experience includes both Indiana and Kentucky courts with cases of divorce and shareholder disputes.
Rich grew up in New Albany, Indiana and attended Indiana University in Bloomington where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. in Accounting. He is a certified CPA in both Indiana and Kentucky. Rich’s work experience includes Big Four experience at Deloitte & Touche as well as industry experience at Humana Inc. His Humana experience includes mergers and acquisitions, internal audit, operations and corporate finance.
• Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants; Member
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Member and Board Member
• Develop New Albany, Inc.; Finance Committee Member
• Community Foundation of Southern Indiana; Member
• Downtown Louisville Rotary Club; Member
• Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council; Member
• Indiana Statewide Certified Development Corporation; Loan Review Committee
• B.S., Accounting, Indiana University