CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
& BUSINESS ADVISORS
RICH ROBINSON, CPA/ABV | PARTNER
301 E. Elm Street
New Albany, IN 47150
Phone: (812) 981-3415
Fax: (812) 949-4095
Rich Robinson is a Partner in the Indiana and Kentucky offices of Rodefer Moss. He heads the Valuation Practice in those offices. Rich has been a CPA for over 35 years and has been active in the business valuation field for 19 years. He received his ABV (Accredited in Business Valuation) credential in 2005.
Rich’s experience in the valuation field includes valuations for divorce, estates and estate planning, gifting, family limited partnerships and SBA loans. His industry experience includes healthcare, retail, construction, professional services, manufacturing, construction, real estate, and investments. His trial and mediation experience includes both Indiana and Kentucky courts with cases of divorce and shareholder disputes.
For more than 20 years he has served clients in corporate taxation and individual estate, trust, and inheritance taxation.
Rich grew up in New Albany, Indiana and attended Indiana University in Bloomington where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. in Accounting. He is a certified public accountant in both Indiana and Kentucky. Rich’s work experience includes Big Four experience at Deloitte & Touche as well as industry experience at Humana Inc. His Humana experience includes mergers and acquisitions, internal audit, operations and corporate finance.
AFFILIATIONS & INVOLVEMENT
• B.S., Accounting, Indiana University
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Member and Board Member
• Community Foundation of Southern Indiana; Finance Committee Member
• Develop New Albany, Inc.; Secretary; Past President
• Downtown Louisville Rotary Club; Member
• Indiana Statewide Certified Development Corporation; Loan Review Committee
• Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants; Member
• Silver Heights Camp; Treasurer
• Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council; Member
• Business Valuations
• Construction Services
• Consulting Services
• Employee Benefit Plans
• Estates & Trusts
• Small Business Solutions
• Tax Compliance
• QuickBooks Assistance
• Not for Profit
• Small Business
• Financial Institutions
• Broker Dealers