Phone: (865) 583-0091
Fax: (865) 583-0560
608 Mabry Hood Road
Knoxville, TN 37932
Jimmy Rodefer has served Rodefer Moss as the Chief Executive Officer since 1997. He has 25 years of experience in public accounting, including tenure with Deloitte.
He dedicates most of his technical time serving companies in the construction and manufacturing industries with revenues ranging from $10 million to over $1 billion in revenues, many of which have audit requirements for their employee benefit plans.
Jimmy serves as the Chairman of the Board for the Construction Accounting Network, a national association of independent Certified Public Accounting and Advisory Firms, comprised of independent members of the BDO Alliance USA. He also consults with various construction companies and accounting firms across the country on various accounting related issues.
He has a strong concentration in consulting services including Budgeting and Interpretation, Cash Flow Management, Financing, Bonding and Licensing Consultation, Tax Planning, Compliance with Federal Acquisition Requirements (FARs), Succession Planning and Strategic Planning. Jimmy has also assisted several distressed companies with “turnaround” strategies. He played an extensive role in financial administration of the “World Trade Center Disaster Recovery Project,” the “Hurricane Katrina Recovery Project,” as well as various other disaster recovery efforts.
• Construction Accounting Network; Chairman
• Construction Financial Management Association
• Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals
• Association of General Contractors
• Associated Builders and Contractors
• Tennessee Road Builders Association
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Member
• Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants; Member
• B.S., Accounting, University of Tennessee