Phone: (865) 583-0091
Fax: (865) 583-0560
608 Mabry Hood Road
Knoxville, TN 37932
Jason Hamilton is a Tax Partner with Rodefer Moss’ Knoxville office. For over 20 years, he has provided tax and advisory services to consolidated corporations, closely held businesses and their owners. His experience includes international planning and compliance, as well as multi-state tax planning.
Jason provides tax advisory services to clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, restaurants, wholesale, retail, transportation and real estate for both publicly traded and non-public companies.
Prior to joining Rodefer Moss, Jason worked for an international accounting firm and a regional accounting firm, in both the Knoxville and Memphis markets. He has also served as the tax director for a global orthopedics manufacturer, which had subsidiary operations in Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Japan.
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Member
• Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants; Member
• Financial Executives International- Knoxville Chapter; Membership Committee
• Southeast Region of the Arthritis Foundation; Finance Committee
• Knoxville Rotary Club; Vice President and Membership Director
• B.S., Accounting, Rhodes College and
MAcc, University of Tennessee